View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
I'll repost my impressions from another thread:

Here are my observations--

Improvements:
-TXT bug fixed
-Remnants of the 'y' in 'By Author' gone
-Definitely faster throughout

Things that still aren't working as expected:
-Text from books doesn't take the entire screen. In non-PDF files, there's a progress bar on the right-side of the screen. It doesn't extend to the bottom of the screen and neither does the text!
-Justification settings still aren't sticking for me. Quickest way to change it to full justify is to type 6, 4, 2, in an eBook. Menus are still a bit slow, even though the overall speed is faster as far as I can tell.

Does anyone know whether jetBook uses FBReader?

Bottomline: It seems like some of the bugs from 33c have been ironed out and this version would be worth using if you are still on 30i. ePUB support is much better.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote