View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:56 PM   #1061
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekhemty View Post
I have a suggestion, if it is something that can be done.

Along with the word and page counts, I'd like to have another stat, namely the time required to read the book; I've used this website, and figured out that I read about 250-300 words per minute, or 15000-18000 per hour; would be possible to add another field, where the user can insert his reading speed, and the plugin will estimate also this stat?

Alternatively, Kobo.com, in every ebook page has the words and pages counts, along with an estimation of the time required to read the said book. I don't know if it is easy or not to alternatively fetch this data from here (but the former option would be better, being customizable)
Make a custom column from other columns (#words) and divide by your WPM speed
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote