View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Salon Opened for Kindles in Maryland

I took this poor, but interesting photo on my Treo while I was in Maryland a couple of months ago. Forgot I even had it, but figured some of you might get a laugh out of it.

Be sure to click through to the article, and display it full size, or you won't be able to read the sign.

A Kindle salon I can imagine and even get excited about. But I can't for the life of me figure out what a Moon Boom Salon would be!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_101408_001.jpg
Views:	1631
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	19570  
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote