View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 11:50 PM   #28452
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Ue o muite arukou
Namida ga kobore naiyouni
Omoidasu harunohi
Hitoribotchi no yoru

Ue o muite arukou
Nijinda hosi o kazoete
Omoidasu natsunohi
Hitoribotchi no yoru

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H2A-E_hMHo )

Just missing my wife...

Good morning, everyone! Bright blue skies... The rain has taken away all the air pollution and I can see the mountains on the far side of the valley again! Nice! And nice too is the mug of new Ceylon tea that I'm drinking. Today I have to bag up more of it. I only made about 25-30 teabags for a trial, but this one is worth spending a bit more time and bagging 100! Maybe my evening activity tonight... Wow... Do you realize the ramifications of that statement. My life is sooo active that I'll plan a weekend evening putting tea into little paper sachets... I guess this means I'm officially 'old.'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote