View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 08:51 AM   #44
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
My first dedicated ebook reader was something like $400. When I see something that I thought about owning, say, 2 years later for $50 in a clearout sale I can't resist. I have the first Kobo and the Kobo Vox. I've had and given away to family Kindle 1, 2, 3. I still have my original Kindle Fire. I have a Galaxy Tab 2 and have been looking at the 10" for some time. I've had iPad 1, 2 and 3. I still have the 3 and the rest are with others. It is a sickness.

I have been in control because I plan to get myself a new Mac Pro for X-mas/Birthday gift to myself and at 3k everything else can wait. My old Mac Pro is over 7 years and can not be upgraded to new OS anymore, time to go.

Last edited by pagansoul; 11-13-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: more
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote