View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #68
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Yes that shows the kindle margins as narrow as they get. There are two other settings, which are ridiculous. Maybe someday Amazon will get a clue and make them more realistic? Do any of the programmers actually read on Kindles?
I know, I tried altering the margins and thought, why on earth would anyone have any use for these settings, it looks bizarre at anything other than the default. Maybe it works better with large fonts or something..... can't see any valid reason for it otherwise.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote