View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #38
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Don't be. She does have a few feathers missing but that's ok. Just like people some are skinny, some are fat, some are tall and some are short. We come in all shapes and sizes but she's a very happy girl and that's what counts the most. I don't hold it against her. I'm not picture perfect myself so who am I to judge.

I love that other picture. She's so happy to have just come out of the shower. To me, because I know her, she almost looks like she's smiling a bit. lol As much as you can with a beak anyways. lol

...sorry for the slight hijack.
Oh she´s a fantastic and a beautiful girl

Very nice picture

I understand you perfectly : P, and like you say, the most important is that she will be very happy

This is my boy

Sorry for off topic
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote