View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
The machine is already complete.

It has been aesthetically pretty well.

Lighting quality is not bad. No lights as much as a direct light but enough to read (looks better in reality).

Much light is lost by side to scroll horizontally without illuminate the page. Testing, I've seen hitting a plastic sticker as a broadcaster following a lighting and perfect. Pity that the adhesive prevents the reading with quality.

At the moment I leave him well. I can read perfectly well without the diffuser calm and get some stuff that makes diffuser without loss of quality for the next version of the device.

surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote