View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:49 AM   #146
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Anyway, back to the topic, I think the difference, while considerable, is not enough to draw any conclusion - yet. If it rises to about 40% and above, then maybe it's concrete
With the world's norm at 10-15%, I'd think seeing almost 30% to be telling. Obviously, the more people we have in the poll the better the accuracy, but with over a hundred already, that more than many business statistical groups use. I'm willing to think that we readers have a higher percentage of left handed people than the world norm.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote