Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #1189
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I'm not sure what's meant by a "framework" restart. I did do the Menu > Settings > Menu > Resttart, if that's what you mean.

I'm mostly interested in getting my multiple dictionaries to work - there didn't appear to be any configuration for that needed, and that option is checked.

(please pardon my ignorance. I'm not terribly technical.)

Thanks for any help I can get.

ETA: thanks for the pointer to the third tab - I'm just trying that now. Nope, no change, and no additional dictionaries.

Last edited by BeccaPrice; 02-02-2013 at 04:31 PM.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote