View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #100
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Yay, my two red covers from Ebay arrived today. They are smaller than the official PW cover, because there is no rubbery plastic frame around the device, which cuts down on a few milimeters all around. When I hold a PW in the red cover next to my K4B with the official cover, there is almost no size difference, which I like. The red is a real tomatosauce red. It's dark now, but I'll take pictures and comparison pictures in daylight.
The closure is the same as on the official K4 cover, or that of any hardcover book: it is not securely closed, which was never a problem on my K4s.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote