View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:34 AM   #88
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Last friday I received my new i62HD. One of the reasons to buy this one, was that I wasn't able to make annotations in my old reader (BeBook One).

When I tried to make annotations in an ePub while using the old pdf-reader with the old firmware, those notes weren't saved.
Yesterday I upgraded the firmware and installed the new pdf-reader, and the situation was even worse: the menu gave me the
possibility to choose: 'add annotation', and I could select text, but where the old pdf-reader opened the soft keyboard then, nothing happened in the new.

Luckily, when I choose 'use old pdf-reader', everything is fine. I can select text, then the soft keyboard opens and the text I enter is saved.

So I keep wondering... Is this a bug in the new pdf-reader, or am I doing something wrong?
(I haven't tried to annotate a pdf in the new pdf-reader, because most of my files are ePub.)
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote