View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #25
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
I wonder how an OLED e-reader would fare ?
OLED is said to be a low consumption very high grade technology, the screens would be beautiful and colorful. And no front or back or side light would be required as the pixels themselves emit light ...
I had a Samsung "Epic" phone from Sprint that had an OLED screen. I had to charge the phone twice a day and didn't really use it that much. I don't think the screen used less power than the HTC EVO I have now, but the screen was definitely brighter.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote