View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #15
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Mrs_Often: While Kobo MIGHT make the kEpubs I think you will find that they are merely converted from the ePub format.

My experience has actually been very positive with Kobo and formatting issues; I've either receifved a new copy, or a full refund while the old book remains in my account.
This matches my own experieince. Broken book, they confirmed the problem existed in both the kepub and epub. They credited my account and left the book.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote