View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #35
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Fantasy - wise, I'd recommend Raymond Feist's Riftwar series. Start with Magician and go from there. Joel Rosenberg's Guardians of the Flame series is good too, and if you've not read Tolkien yet, it's time.

For sci-fi, I'd recommend Niven & Pournelle's Mote in God's Eye and Peter Hamiltons Night's Dawn trilogy as starters. I could rattle off dozens but I'm on my phone and those are some of my all time favourites.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote