View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #175
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper Kingsley View Post
I don't think I have Microsoft Office installed I don't have a tablet either, which I think would be useful for something like Kindlegraph. I've been toying with getting a tablet, but considering the tragic state of my finances I don't think it's worth the expense right now. It's on my list for when I get a ton of money though

Back in the day I was madly in love with WinWord, then they upgraded and changed the whole dashboard and everything and it just made me go "Ugh!" As I get older, I find that I get more and more picky
I don't know where you are - demographically - but OneNote is a part of Office 2003, which can be found second-hand at very low cost. It was dropped for Office 2007, and reinstated with Office 2010. I used Office 2003 until quite recently when I had to upgrade to stay on a par with people who had incompatibility problems with 2003.

Right now you can download Office 365 with Word 2013 and OneNote free of charge - on a trial. It is Microsoft's new "Cloud Computing" development. It works quite well. The trial will last until sixty days after the official release of the software - not expected until 2013. That means quite a few months of free use.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote