View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
This may be related. Just following the update last week I received the latest edition of my bi-monthly magazine. While downloading, in the carousel view, the magazine cover was blank/gray. Odd, I said to myself. I checked the Newsstand bookshelf and the cover was intact. I removed the periodical from the carousel, then opened it -- still, a blank, gray cover on the carousel. I even removed from device, re-downloaded and the result was the same. I chalked it up to a corrupted file by the publisher. About one day later, the normal cover magically displayed on the carousel -- no action taken on my part. This cannot be a coincidence.

Additionally, I just now emailed a book directly to the Fire's address and it appears normally on the Documents bookshelf, but blank on the carousel -- just like my magazine did initially.
The grey covers are another bug that has gotten worse since 6.3. I get it sometimes on my Amazon books and occasionally the pdocs. Mostly I get white cover with text on the pdocs.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote