View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:42 PM   #21
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I have a problem. My converter generates a mobi file that is not entirely correct. It works perfect in FBreader. On my Gen3 it works but the number of pages is 650 when it should be arount 25. There are a lot of empty pages in the end. My Palm T5 refuses to load the file and says corrupt database 0x0209 (2).

What I wondered is if this is a problem with the Palmdoc things or if it is a problem with the html that i packed in the Palmdoc format?

I can have forgotten to set some parameter in the Palm::PDB package but I tested to load a working mobi file and than replacing the text and it did not work.

Ideas?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote