View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #12
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Did that.

Now I get
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/init.py", line 46, in <module>
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/server/main.py", line 12, in <module>
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/server/base.py", line 20, in <module>
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/server/content.py", line 14, in <module>
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/library/caches.py", line 15, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name QImage
which is, I admit, better than a segfault. However, I have no idea how to fix it. The QT libs are clearly in the /opt/calibre directory.

I have not installed python. My understanding is that I should not need to.

Edit: Have tried chroots of both squeeze and sid. In both cases I had to install libglib2. In both cases I get the above error.

Last edited by chaley; 10-27-2010 at 11:37 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote