View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #17
William Campbell
Connoisseur
William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!William Campbell rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Many thanks. I will add that to my rapidly growing "to read" list
Thank you for your interest, sabredog. I look forward to rising up the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeridr View Post
Thank You.
The book is up on my tbr list.
I downloaded from ookabooka site, since I don't bother to sign up at mobipocket (yet). Though the download process was kind of tricky. The book downloaded as "book.php", so I had to rename it to a proper name and redo the extension to .prc. It came up OK in Kindle4PC, so I think it'll be OK when transferring to my Kindle 3 as well.
Thank you for your interest, Bikeridr, and thanks for posting that info. It may have mucked things up for others. It's odd that any site would assign a php extension to the actual download. Not unusual for a page where you might download, but not the actual file. Weird. After the comments so far, I may discuss some of it with Ooka Booka, see if I can help them out. We all have to start somewhere.

Anyway, enjoy the story. The second book is available and the third goes to my editor and to my cover artist the day after Thanksgiving. The last episode should hit the street by late January if all goes well.
William Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote