View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
kebuzf
Enthusiast
kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kebuzf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Neil and Jinlo I am always the first one to admit if i misspoke

@ Neil "Maybe Smashwords mgmnt is like everyone else...making a skeleton staff handle the workload that needs double the employees to do the job"
Maybe Mark does run a good ship over there.
Maybe I am so used to the 'speed' of which all else in the world handles things that waiting a few weeks for my book to settle in seems like longer than that

Sorry

Jinlo you are correct
I neglected to mention it
EMPATH: Horror Stories
It's a collection of 9 shorts that were originally published in DemonMinds webpage and are all now collected in one e-book. The main character is a cop by the name of Nick Crowell who, after getting shot in a cemetery, encounters a variety of people with paranormal problems. He does this in addition to his day job as a cop.

It's 99 cents and about 135 pages ( 9 short stories)

I am working on a novella that should end up being about 90 pages and sell for 1.99 with the same main character but alot of brand new characters as well. That's due out late November with 4 more novellas scheduled for 2011

Stay tuned.... here is the link so you can read the free sample

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041VXFI8
kebuzf is offline   Reply With Quote