View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 02:35 PM   #8
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
That doesn't change my opinion. I've worn glasses since I was 5 or 6, and am legally blind without them. Contacts do not work for me anymore. I depend on my glasses, and am grounded without them. They aren't gadgets for me, they are as much a part of me as my skin.
I think mine sit less than an inch. I'm assuming one could get prescription eglasses. I can picture them working.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote