View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:10 AM   #40
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
In your post that I replied to, you did not mention flashing the 3.3 kernel, you only posted that you had flashed the system image.

Put your terminal emulator into "capture to file" mode -
Restart the Kindle -
Save the capture file -
Compress the capture file (any compressor, even zip or 7zip) -
Attach compressed file to your next post.

My eyes are getting very bad, I can not read your device's messages from over here.

I've attached the log file.

Current situation is rather confused. I guess there are some possibilities:
1. The battery charger is not well or the new battery I bought also worn out.
2. Software errors beyond the kernel and rootfs system damage.
3. Some other hardware errors: like the flash.
I'll just charge the battery longer to see...
Attached Files
File Type: txt flash.log.txt (2.9 KB, 188 views)

Last edited by felonwan; 09-20-2012 at 04:37 AM.
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote