View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 08:50 AM   #15
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
STDUViewer works with epub, pdf, djvu and many other e-book and some picture formats.
It has 10MB and doesn't even have to be installed (there is choice to download installer or *.zip with portable version)
http://www.stdutility.com/stduviewer.html

DISCLAIMER: I am un-affiliated. I just found the software when I was looking for a bare-bone, small, visually un-cluttered viewer to display some relatively niche e-book formats.
Normally I am big fan of Calibre and its viewer.

Last edited by kacir; 10-09-2021 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Corrected typo in a word Viewer.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote