View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 04:58 PM   #8
JJ Johnson
Connoisseur
JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaeye View Post
In case even calibre is too difficult for you, you can find some browser extension that support reading epub in the browser (the one I use is chrome). You can either click a hyperlink to the epub file online, or drag a local epub file to the browser to start reading.
I use calibre, so that's not a big deal. I wasn't aware that the reader could be used standalone. I'm not sure it behaves exactly as I'd expect, but we'll see. And I don't think a browser based solution is what I'm after. Haven't played with Sumatra yet, but it's on the to do list.
JJ Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote