View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 07:36 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The thing is, if you use the default of allowing the eBooks to be put in different subdirectories with Calibre, you will end up with many empty subdirectories. When you delete the eBook, the subdirectory remains. So you have to then manually find the empty subdirectories and delete them. I just don't allow subdirectores. It just works much much better.
I have not tried with my Kindle, but Kiwidude added a utility (fix: cleanup) to the the Quality check plugin that cleaned folders on my old PEZ when there was no book format.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote