View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 09:33 PM   #46
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Well, I don't find anything redeeming about a book about pedophilia. With that said, unless there's something else to say pertaining to the new guidelines, that's it for this awful book.
I suggest you take it up with aforesaid literary minds of the century -- surely they are not all lacking any redeeming factors? Surely they must have had something to justify it with?

But by all means, continue decrying the great evil of classic literature. I am sure your insights will catch everyone by surprise.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote