View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #87
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Well, I decided to spend a little money and buy Black Rain. I think my daughter will want to read it as well, and I spend so little on books nowadays with e-libraries providing most of my reads.
Put my (real) US address in, found a 35% discount code and payed $5.84 at Kobo.
If I don't have my US address in my profile and log in at Kobo the book doesn't even show up when searching due to georestrictions.
I could have waited for my library to reopen Jan 16th and get a hardcopy, but I really, REALLY, prefer ebook reading.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote