View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #76
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
But nobody said it should!!! * sigh* How do these things even start. At no point did anybody say that the book has to be available everywhere.
Then I'll ask again. If the books are not required to be available everywhere *why* is the effort being made to provide a list of sites. Surely the folks who live in Australia, Canada, Sweden, England, etc. know where to purchase ebooks locally, so that shouldn't need a list for them. I have no intention of search worldwide to make sure any book I nominate is available worldwide. That leaves the mods or interested parties to do the searches and then append that information to the nominations. I seriously do not see the need. If you're interested in reading the *book*, you should vote for the *book*. If it's not available as an ebook at your location, I'm pretty sure you can find it in another format. Unfortunately, availability versus quality is generally a kiss of death for the voting process.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote