View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tponzo View Post
I am going to being travelling later this year and of course will be taking my Sony. Any ideas for a good case to protect my PRS 900 from sand and water? Also any tips for airport scanners or is that not a problem? I also need a good screen protector so would appreciate any ideas on that as well.
thanks bunches

Toni
I use a M-edge Platform cover for my PRS-300. Very sturdy leather.

In regard to airport scanners. For any electronic device like a mobile phone, note/netbook, ereader or PDA, metal detectors are NOT recommended. So take take your device as carry-on and make sure it goes through xray only and not a metal detector. All should be well.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote