View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 05:38 AM   #275
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
I don't use a dictionary with it. But I see that it supports several dictionaries (for example ColorDict, GoldenDict, MDict) and has a Share option making it compatible with basically any dictionary or other app.
I've installed it, but can't see folder's names and home screen is too much dark.

Is this app eink adapted? I think it's not. Cinfiguration isn't flexible in order to change screen's grey levels.
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote