View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
I haven't read any Sherlock Holmes books, yet. A Study in Scarlet and The Hound of the Baskervilles have been on my wish list for two months now but I got to say, The Heirloom Collection you got looks very nice and is visually appealing. I might get a copy myself. Does it contain all the Sherlock Holmes stories?

I'm not an expert on this....so I don't really know.

However, I would consider Harry to be the real expert on these. I'll PM him and tell him about this thread.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote