View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 08:49 AM   #42741
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
My father talked to the solicitor this morning and he told my father that my uncle has said that he never wants to meet or have anything to do with either my father or my aunt.

Success!

Although I know it will hurt my aunt, who still seems to believe in a happy family that'll get along somehow.
Uh...hooray? (It's hard to know what to say to that one! I mean...you know, it seems sad, but given everything that's happened, it seems great, too!)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote