View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 06:26 AM   #173
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Thumbs up

In Word I can easily change from 'normal' to 'smart' quotes by doing a replace command. I replace " by " and Word automatically creates smart quotes. It also works somewhat for single quotes.

I tried to do the same trick in Atlantis, but no luck. The " stays " after replace. Is there another way to change from normal to smart quotes in Atlantis other than by hand?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote