View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

Just a note to say that we are still negotiating with B&N to add their version of EPUB onto the Pocket PRO and EZ Reader Basic and Mentor Lite.

The problem is not cost... it is a stipulation they have about "exclusivity" and getting a Linux-based SDK to allow the porting.

I am a Lord of the Rings fanatic. I saw "AVATAR" over the weekend and just loved it. Somehow the plot seemed somewhat similar to me in a much simpler way.
Personally I don't see the need for another ePUB reader but I would like to see the eReader support which was the original goal. We will get to use B&N books as soon as Jinke implements the latest DRM stuff from Adobe. We don't need their reader for ePUB.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote