View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 06:33 PM   #17
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Hah! Just found this topic, good read to hear other's experiences finding this place. Mine was pretty simple; I already knew I was going to pick up an eReader when I first heard about them (I actually tried to find a Librie, but they're pretty scarce... even here in Japan), and I found most of my information through the Make magazine website <- pretty cool magazine with a ton of neat ideas! Anyway, I had stumbled across this site while still garnering information about the device, but kind of blew it off for its simplistic forum look. I know, I know, looks aren't everything but I wasn't sure I wanted to spend so much time farming a forum for information. As luck would have it, I found my way steered back to the site when looking for ways to make my existing eBooks compatible with the device and, running out of options through Google, I found myself back here again. This time I decided to browse a bit more and found out that I had initially ignored an excellent source of information, tools, and great people! I've followed a few other forums and tend to notice sometimes there are people that aren't too helpful or just act like kids; not here, everyone is quite helpful and the developers actually listen to people's comments/suggestions. Right now, quite frankly, I'm addicted to this site and usually check a few times a day to see what's new and try to help others when I can.

Thanks for bringing us a great source of information to the community Alex! Even though a few of us intially didn't see through the retro-esque interface, I've found the search features and minimalistic approach to be quite useful and non-distracting.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote