View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:43 AM   #81
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I hope this makes sense being typed out...

take both index fingers and thumbs, make an "L" out of them, now touch rt thumb tip to left index finger tip and vice versa. hold them arms length in front of you and with both eyes open perfectly focus "something" (a clock , picture, figurine) in the middle of your finger box. first close your right eye, then open it and close the left. whichever closed eye leaves the most perfectly centered object in your finger box tells which eye dominance you are.
Never knew that, thanks. So I'm right-eye dominant. A shame in a way, as the vision in my left eye is a lot stronger.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote