View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #150
Zoshka
Connoisseur
Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4, Nook Tablet
Speaking of sideloading, does anyone know if you can play sideloaded videos? I played with one at Target, and saw the movie trailers they have loaded on it, but it would nice to have that beautiful screen be able to play my own movies. The Tablet and Color had a horrible movie player that would never keep my place in a movie I was watching, and the music player was just as awful, so you'd think with the competition from Google, Amazon, and Apple in the 7" arena, they'd at least try to improve on that multimedia functionality. Then you'd think that with a brilliant screen and faster processor, they'd finally get some action/racing apps, like the other tablets have, or at least provide occasional discount pricing on all the $3 apps, as Apple and others do.
Zoshka is offline   Reply With Quote