View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:11 AM   #88
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
When I do a job for someone I strive to do a perfect job I would not expect my customers to except anything substandard as my business depends on customer satisfaction. Mediocrity is far too accepted as the norm nowadays.
I applaud your efforts.

Ten years ago I would have agreed with you. But in my own experience, striving for perfectionism has been the cause for a lot of unhappiness, which could have been avoided had I lowered by expectations (of myself and my surrounding). Today I believe I live more a more carefree live by not taking everything too serious as I would have done in the past.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote