View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #18
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Some people re-seal stuff really well. I had and issue with it earlier this week. I purchased a cable that allows me to play an iPod through my car stereo (my cassette drive is acting up on my 2003 Corolla). The package was sealed and looked in good shape. Before I left the parking, I decided to try it out.

First thing I noticed were fingerprints on the instruction manual. Then when I removed the cling film from the button panel, it was all scratched up. The cable on one side of the panel was being pulled away from the panel and it just didn't work. I walked right back into the store, pointed everything out and they let me get another package (which had more stuff in it than the one I had before).

Glad I didn't have to drive all the way back for the return.

Yup .... some people do try to defraud stores, and some stores do not inspect items before they put them up for resale.

If I were you, I would demand that they open and inspect the item before you even take it out of the store. I do that all the time with stores in which I have less than 100% faith.

I do have that kind of faith in Amazon ... the 100% type. They have never sent me anything less than a good looking and working product. I have had problems with items sent from TigerDirect, so I try to avoid using them if at all possible. Although, they are not directly responsible for the condition of products sent to them by their suppliers. Amazon is with respect to the Kindle, so I expect the best from them .... and so far, I have gotten it.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote