View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #33
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Titty bear? Oh well, at least it doesn't look like pedobear...

I have Quick n Brite paste. Landlord asked me to clean up before I moved out, but my stuff was already gone at that time, and this was the only cleaner-related thing they had in the hardware store around the corner.

I've never tried to use it on any of the stuff they show on TV so I don't know if it really works. It certainly stinks a lot though. Not sure if the landlord was happy, just put the keys in his letterbox and left. It was a lot cleaner when I left than it was when I moved in anyway...
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote