Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #177
drcain
drcain began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
Tried disconnecting the battery for a while ? could help.
This is something I also figured by myself and tried to disconnect the battery for cca 15 minutes - but it didn't help. I will try it again now for several hours to see wheter it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbex View Post
The hard reset button is inside the little hole marked on the left of the earphone plug. You have to for it with a pencil tip or something like it.
That's just a reset/reboot button. It deosn't help with this at all. What I would like is a "hard reset" in terms of "back to facktory defaults".

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Hi,
this problem normally occurs only after loading bigger amounts of books on your device, and seems to be related to internal organization of the database. If you have your books on an SD card try removing it and boot again, it should then start in the main menu. If you have it back to life shut down and insert the card, after starting up give it some minutes and then enter your library via "Favourites".
With my 602 this worked 100%.
If you have only internal memory I would suggest a Hard reset with FW update. Don't know how it's done exactly, but It's oftem mentioned in similar threads and also describe somewhere in the manual. Otherwise contact support. After that,
GET AN SD CARD ASAP
Well I have my books on SD card ONLY, so if it was the issue you mention, one would think taking out the SD card would take care of this problem, but it won't, so it must be something else.

As I've mentioned alread - FW update is still possible, I have tried every availabe FW, but with no luck. In every similar thread like you mention tehere is alwyas someone like you talking about hard reset, but NOBODY knows how it's done on 902 :/
drcain is offline   Reply With Quote