Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #132
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
X

How do I bookmark on Moon reader Pro? Do we have the visual option of a bookmark on top right of the page, like Kindle of iPad ?

I see an option about creating bookmarks via settings, but creates no visual reminder of it.
Moon doesn't create the standard 'rabbit ear fold' bookmark that most eReaders do, instead it's adopted a more convoluted way to bookmark. I think the primary reason for this is that when Moon was first created it did not have the concept of pages, it was just one huge web page, per chapter.

I don't use their bookmarks, I use the annotation system. I just press and hold on a word. I leave a note with the text 'bm'. It leaves a highlighted word with a note so it's visible.

However in order to use Moons bookmarks tap on the screen. A tool bar will be displayed. Select the book icon. A dialog will pop up and in the bottom of that page is a button to add a bookmark.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote