Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 07:35 AM   #791
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
You can add your own (Open-/LibreOffice) hyphenation dictionary by simply copying it to the corresponding folder on the device, at least on PB631.

Hyphenation CAN be the cause for crashes while calculating page numbers. I found that strings like 1956-ban, 2000-ben, etc. caused crashes (may have been fixed since then), so as a precaution I replace those hyphens with non-breaking hyphens before uploading. No crashes at all for me, I only use the stock reader app, I don't care about CR.

Last edited by eMole; 08-03-2019 at 07:44 AM.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote