Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #52
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Hmmmm,

Call me old fashioned, but I think it still comes down to a lot of paying attention to what you're doing as you go -and remembering to cross all the T's and dot all the I's. I think that becomes markedly more difficult when others are making changes that you end up being dependent on while in the middle of things -maybe I'm just not designed to play well with others...

I probably shouldn't say this, but every time I do a firmware update on the KT and flip through the settings pages I shudder when I hit the About page and there are two full pages of names... Too many cooks for my taste, even if only a fraction represent the coding team. Maybe I'm just used to doing more with less.
You haven't worked in a big project, have you? None of the projects I've worked could have been done only by a person. And crossing T's and dots as the only validation method is quite weak for me. As a developer and project manager, both. Maybe I'm spoiled because of the project size.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote