View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 12:42 PM   #89
abbynormal52
Zealot
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I think OverDrive books can only be read with the Kindle app on the Fire tablets. When you check out a book, choose Kindle format and then have it delivered to the Fire. You might want to change the default checkout on the Manage Your Content and Devices page, but even if the book has been sent to a different device, you can still send it to your tablet.
Ok Issy, I will reset it all again as I have downloaded the Kindle APP and also the format for Kindle book (not epub or I think there was another choice too).

I am just trying to check it out right from my Kindle now. I think it will be easier for both my sister and I, rather than doing it on my laptop, and then going in and downloading it to the Kindle. I used to always do it that way on my Nook, but this is different I know.

Thanks so much, and I will go give it a go and let you know how it goes. Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote