View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:49 PM   #78
abbynormal52
Zealot
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
I just tried to open my first book from Overdrive, library2go, and I don't see the "old" bookshelf at all. I don't understand the "Download the App" either. It used to be "download in epub, or kindle, pdf". The "read now" is the only one that opens the book and that's in my browser??

Does Overdrive not have it's own Reader any longer? My Nook still works in Overdrive with a few changes, but I am not understanding the Fire Tablet 7" I bought?

It's too late to call the library and ask questions today, but thought maybe someone might be around here to help me. I managed to get a book checked out (borrowed) but darned if I can get it to open in the Overdrive Reader, which I don't even know if it's there anymore?

Thanks in advance, Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote