View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #85
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoerOpi View Post
Hi Hofferic, I'm a very satisfied user of your app in pro version.
One question if i may...
Dropbox offers a way to share a folder structure with a link: "Anyone with the link can view this folder"
Would it be possible to configure CalibreBox to access my library using such a link?
I want to offer my library to my family but I don't want them to use my dropbox account.
thanks!
And using the caliber server, does not it work for you? remember that to use it, you must leave the computer on where the caliber is installed.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3000 mediante Tapatalk
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote