View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #150
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
*The Invasion of the Body Snatchers* did, of course, spring to mind during my read, Jan. And you neatly got over the *Night of the Living Dead* and Michael Jackson cliche by making the single yellow-mellow-custard-eyed, flesh dripping introduction to the first zombie a dream scene. Your creatures are undeniably and oh-so-disturbingly real ... but with all the heart and soul of hell's puppets. I think zombie fans would love this sublimely subtle piece of work just as much as did I (no great zombie fan [last week]) ... for the very reason that it's so darned horrifyingly real that it could be happening when you're not looking -- LIKE RIGHT NOW! Hoots. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote