View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
I'm a second degree-seeking student at The College at Brockport, State University of New York. Going for a B.S. in Accounting. In my second semester - and have ONE more final to take (tomorrow ... so, really, I should be studying rather than be on here ).

My other degree is a B.A. in Communications from University of Maryland, University College, so there's a weird double coincidence for you, eh, banjobama?

Marilyn
That is funny! I don't think UMUC offers communications as a major any more but I might be wrong. I have a friend almost finished with an accountancy degree also.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote